- We Operate as a High-End Corporate Proxy Advisory/Solicitation Firm.
- We Strive to be the Most Successful, Results Oriented Firm in our Field.
- We View Compensation Related Proxy Proposals as our Special Forte.
- We Possess Extensive Experience with Proxy Contests and Shareholder Activism.
- We Relish Helping Our Clients WIN in the Face of “Against” Recommendations!
- We Enjoy What We Do!
Our three most senior team members have worked closely together in the proxy industry for more than 30 years.
Mr. Poudrier has extensive experience with proxy contests, shareholder activism on corporate governance issues, and stock watch/market surveillance services. He is an authority on institutional investor voting and market behavior during contested proxy matters.
Mr. Poudrier began his proxy industry career in 1980. His prior professional experience also includes several years in the private practice of corporate and securities law and several years in professional money management.
Mr. Poudrier holds an M.S. in Investment Management from Pace University Lubin Graduate School of Business(1982), where he graduated first in his class; a J.D. from Tulane University Law School(1974); and an A.B. in Economics from Tulane University College of Arts & Sciences(1970).
In 1998, Mr. Poudrier was appointed as the proxy industry’s representative on the NYSE Committee on Shareholder Communication.